Montag, 20. November 2017

My Inktober drawings 2017

Yes I know, it is almost the end of november, but I still wanted to share some of my inktober drawings for this year. I didn't do 31 drawings, but I managed to do a lot more than last year! The best things I learned from doing inktober:


  • How to come up with ideas for prompts (I mostly used a list by German illustrator Karoline Pietrowski, find it under the hashtag #inktobertimewithkaroline
  • I used a mix of digital and traditional drawing tools, and while doing inktober, I think I improved a lot in digital drawing (especially doing the outlines - which is the whole purpose of inktober, yay) and figured out what brushes I like most in combination, so I somehow developed my drawing style :) or at least I found a way to do a "simple drawing style" in photoshop
  • By posting very regularly to instagram, which I normally don't do, I gained some new followers (hello there and welcome! :) ) and also learned how important it is to post regularly..I will try to do so more often!
Here are some of my favourites:
These three little witches are my favourite. And this drawing even got shared by Tumblr! :O











Materials used: Pentel brush pen, grey Touch and Copic Ciao Markers for the traditional drawings; Photoshop for the digital drawings.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen